In a search dedicated to improvement and self discovery, we dedicate this number to a more noticeable production.
This time we have as guests:
the beautiful Spanish model, MartaBoo;
Villena Viscaria from Serbia, who dazzled us with her designs; music is always present, it couldn't be otherwise, we bring interviews to a two powerful bands: Methane from Sweden and Hades Lab from the UK; Lara Wirth, who shows great talent in the way of special effects makeup; time of unmissable events, first “Encuentro de body painters” in Uruguay 2016 in which we were present with a great photographic record by the hand of our beloved photographer, Carlos Grisales and Freak Tattoo Show in Bs As. Coverage provided by our representative, Nicolás Garbossa; and many other articles which complement another next issue of Sopor Magazine.
84 pages available in both spanish and english.
- Photography: Carlos Grisales
- Model: Euge Necro
- Attire: Klavelvet
- Makeup and accessories: Gabby C.
- MartaBoo - Model - Spain
- Freak Tattoo Expo Bs As 2015
- Villena Viscaria - clothing Design - Serbia
- Stories - Ayelén - Federico Severio
- Sopor Gallery - Whispers in Memories
- Encuentro BodyPainters Uruguay 2016
- Armageddon Painted - Body painting / Makeup FX - Australia
- Felix Velvet - Photography - Spain
- Did you know that - 19 unusual phobias
- Hades Lab - Band - United Kingdom
- Methane - Band - Sweden
- Old School - Motörhead
- Recommended - #musicmotion